Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Final Balloon Car (Jacob)

Kay so like everybody else, i made last changes. Well not really, I made a completely whole new car since the other cars we made failed. This car took me 4 hours and a little help from my parents. The materials I used were: Balsa wood (light and thin wood), plastic wheels, tape, balloon, and straws. This car turned out to be the best out of all 4 we've made but there is only one problem. It can cover the distance required but the car cannot run straight. There is no picture available because Francis has the camera. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment